Monday, February 25, 2008

I Spy With My Little Eye

My children have started producing freckles. I can’t remember when I started to grow freckles myself, but I do know that I still have a fair few. A month or two ago a brown spot appeared on my son’s left wrist. At first I thought it was dirt or food and tried to scrub it off with a washcloth; that didn’t work so I tried to scrape it off my nail. And then, in my stupidity, I realized that it was a freckle, which shouldn’t have surprised me considering my own smattering. Since the spot on my daughter’s right thigh appeared later than my son’s she was spared the unpleasantness of a vicious washing.

1 comment:

Rick said...

My mom called them sun kisses. She also said that it looked like I had stuck my face in the chicken feed. I guess she was trying to keep my ego in check.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Google