Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How To Teach Your Child To Color On Himself

In the interest of relieving some stress on my part, my darling sister made dinner for me and offered to paint my nails. My love language is primarily acts of service, so this made me feel very special and very loved. Both of the kids were extremely interested in the whole process of painting nails and my son was particularly intrigued that his Auntie was “coloring” mommy’s fingernails. He expressed some concern that my toenails should be painted as well, to which I happily obliged. I do believe that he was generally disappointed with the way things turned out, however, when his suggestion to paint my knees next was overruled.

1 comment:

love laughter peace said...

lol he wanted you to paint your knees??? Hey he could be on to something? Very creative...

Google